We try to stretch our budget to help as many schools, non-profits, and other organizations as we can. If you have any questions, please give us a call or email us at: email@example.com.
While you're here...
- Cupcakes on Kavanaugh- Great Place to get party cupcakes!
- Burge's Restaurant- Our next-door sandwich and drink place.
- By Invitation Only- Located in our same center, a cute gift & invitation shop. Specializing in party invites...hint!
- U.S. Pizza Co.- around the corner and we love the chef salads!
- Eggshells Kitchen Co.- Cooking Classes, cool kitchen gadgets....if you are a foodie, this will be your place. www.heightsandhillcrest.com/ - All the exciting stores in our area.
- www.toggerykids.com/blog/ - We love the Toggery! We are close to the Heights Location
- White Goat- our next door neighbor. Beautiful shop with lots of pretty furniture, finds, and art.
- Yarn Mart- Yarn Yarn Yarn! Knitting classes & everything you need to get started, from beginner to expert.
Kid's Directory The Arts Center CCSA
Check out Allie Nottingham of the The Painted Pig and Leighanne Alford of Harvesters talk about the 2010 Empty Bowls fundraiser on Today's THV. This is the infamous clip of Tom Brannon breaking Meredith Mitchell's bowl On Air!
Alyson Courtney, Today's THV, interviews Ashley at The Painted Pig for "A Place to Call Home" series. 2010: