Grown-ups Party, Too!
We can host your book club, craft group, corporate team-building event, sorority mixer, bridal shower, or birthday party.
Parties & Events during Studio Hours
- Your event will last 2 hours & will be held in our reserved party area. An extra hour is available for an additional $50 fee.
- We can accommodate up to 25 people during store hours.
- Please understand that alcohol may NOT be brought in during store hours.
After Hours Parties & Private Girls’ Night Outs
- A $65 studio rental fee covers up to 2 hours of studio time after store hours. An extra hour is available for an additional $50 fee.
- We can accommodate up to 60 people after hours.
- Alcohol may be brought in, but we will need you to sign a waiver.
Private Copy Cat Class
- We will teach you step-by-step how to create a specific piece. The class will all do the same project with an instructor to guide them along.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- A $50 deposit reserves your date and time on our calendar and is applied to your purchase the day of your party.
- Deposit is non-refundable but is transferable to another date with 48 hours notice. We require a minimum total project purchase of $150 before tax. (Essentially, it’s a $20 project per person.) If the group doesn’t spend the minimum amount, then your deposit is forfeited.
- Guests can pay separately for their projects or party host can cover the entire bill. Please specify if guests will pick up their own pieces or if they will be picked up by host.
- A party plate can be added for an additional $30 for all of your guests to sign at the party with advanced notice.
- We will have a table reserved for food & beverages or gifts should you need it. Our fridge & freezer are available as well.